Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"ENFPs are initiators of change who are keenly perceptive of possibilities, and who energize and stimulate through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in situations that are fluid and changing, and that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma."

- Myers-Brigg Type Indicator

The Myers-Brigg Indicator is a personality test that was created by Swiss Psychologist Carl Jung and it is based on four categories - Extroverted/Introverted, Sensing/Intuitive, Thinking/Feeling, and Judging/Perceiving.

So apparently I'm an ENFP ( extroverted-intuitive-feeling-perceiving) person, on two different websites that I've taken the Myer's Brigg Type Indicator test. I never really thought of myself as extroverted - it's painful for me to talk to new people about important things - I'm okay with chitchat...sorta...I get kind of tired of conversations sometimes. But my percentage of introverted answers is like 48% and my percentage of extroverted is like 52%.

So I took the RideOn to my Colby College interview today...and I got lost! >.<

But my interviewer was soooo nice. I almost feel like I don't deserve it. It was at the Department of Health and Human Services and the security there is unbelievable. It's almost like going into an airport.

It's so fun to go on the RideOn and watch people. I know that kind of sounds creepy but I like to eavesdrop and imagine what kind of person the rider is.

And...I talk to myself when I'm walking down the road alone. I call myself names when I get lost and I ask questions to nobody in particular. I guess my voice keeps me company. I bet people who walk down the street and look at my lips moving must think that I'm crazy - that I talk to myself...which I do! But not in the way you might think. Honestly!

I bought a Cranberry Orange Muffin (despite its name, it is actually really good!) from Starbucks and went to Rockville Library to eat it and browse through books. This little boy kept walking past me and looking at my muffin...I was very aware of his gaze, he even looked over my right shoulder to peer subtly (or so he thought) at my muffin...but I didn't want to share it with him. My muffin! And then I finished the muffin which made me even more hungry. And the little boy trotted by again! I imagine he was quite disappointed to see the crumbs left in the little Starbucks bag. Too bad, little boy.

And then I got home and was informed that my baby brother had stolen chocolate from my room and eaten it. My chocolate! :(

posted by Jenny at 7:59 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Jenny
Home: MD, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie