Monday, January 14, 2008
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it well and serenely..."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well...I'm done!!! With my SIP atleast...its been a long and tiring road...but I'm finally done!!! Party time, party time, party time!!! It ended up being an 11-page research paper, with 44 footnotes and 4 Appendices.

I've been having strange dreams. Like killing my English teacher...I felt so terrible I woke up and was frozen with fear. I wonder what I'll dream about tonight. Failing my exams, no doubt.

I really like the Ralph Waldo Emerson quote because that's how I've been dealing with life lately.

Just one day at a time. That's a little problematic at times though. Like when you find out you should have studied for exams weeks before. >.<

So now its onto JJ Express Magazine...my children's magazine to inspire youth to be passionate about something in their life, through art.

Got JJ Express?

www.jjexpress.sitesled.com

(just a little marketing ploy) ^_^


posted by Jenny at 6:35 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Jenny
Home: MD, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie