Tuesday, January 8, 2008
"Stress is when you wake up screaming and realise you haven't fallen asleep yet"

Oh yeah. That's definitely stress. I haven't gotten there yet, but I'm getting there.
This is what I've finished doing:
(1) College Applications (8 of them)
(2) (Almost) passing first semester of Senior year
(3) The thesis of my senior paper (and not much else)

This is what I still have to do:
(1) Pass first semester of Senior year
(2) Finish the first issue of
JJ Express
(3) Sell 200 copies of the first issue
(4) Finish that darn 10-page senior paper
(5) Interview Anita Silvey
(6) Stop global warming/pollution/overflowing landfills/people killing each other
(7) Get some sleep
(8) Find my sanity (hm...maybe its in my laundry basket...I should check)

And one might wonder why I'm taking the time to post this instead of doing everything on my To Do List.

I wonder as well.
posted by Jenny at 3:13 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Jenny
Home: MD, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie