Sunday, January 20, 2008
"Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there."
- Josh Billings
Okay, I know I'm not supposed to say this but - Is it over yet?! My life for the last 3 days has only been JJ Express and I'm starting to get sick of it. I guess that's the way it is...you get really excited about something, and then you wonder whether or not its worth it, and then you hate it, until you grow to love it again...which I don't know will ever happen...My body is completely sore - from wushu, but I feel like it's from JJ Express. Can I stop now? Probably not. Only one more page to go...I feel like I'm gonna be sick.
posted by Jenny at 4:42 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Jenny
Home: MD, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie